Top 5 Microsoft Technology Trends
Technology has plays a vital role in everyone’s life. Today,technology has changed people’s day to day life. Technology has brought the world closer and better connected.Today, an average middle-class family can afford a mobile phone, a television, a washing machine, a refrigerator, a computer, the Internet, etc. At the touch of a switch, a man can witness any event that is happening in far-off places.
Different fields of technology
o Technology in Communication
o Technology in the Office or Workplace
o Technology in Education
o Technology in Banking
o Manufacturing and Production Industry Automation
o Technology in the Healthcare Industry
o Technology in Agriculture
Disadvantages of Technology
- o People have become dependent on various gadgets and machines
- o lack of physical activity
- o tempting people to lead an increasingly sedentary lifestyle
- o increase in social isolation
- o Dependency on technology is also increasing privacy concerns and cyber crimes, giving way to hackers
Advantages of technology
- o The improvement of productivity
- o Better and easier communication between people
- o Saves time in processes and tasks
- o Allows Remote Education
- o Cheaper Manufacturing of Products
- o Artificial Intelligence Can Make Lives Easier and Solve Complex Problems
- o More Mobility Options
NOW,Here are Top 5 Microsoft Technology trends and platforms that you should explore more in detail this year
5.Simplification of Technology
- technology gets more advanced
- simpler to use
- Cloud computing and IoT started as extremely complex technologies with only a handful of experts available
- easily accessible
- can be learned easily
- technology allow more people to sharpen their skills in these technologies and boost their careers as IT professionals
4.Focusing on Security
- A key focus area among cloud service providers
- o The huge amounts of data collected, stored, and used every day
- An important part of both customers’ and businesses’ consideration.
- oEven when it comes to security, Microsoft Azure is a popular choice among customers, owing to its encryption and compliance features.
- oThe evolution of cloud technology has seen an evolution and an increase in security threats as well.
- All major Azure deployments take extra precautionary measures to address the needs of the customers and improve effectiveness.
3.The Internet of Things (IoT)
- continues to gain prominence
- IoT is one of the main reasons for the revolutionary growth in cloud computing
- With users increasingly switching to mobile devices, the growth in cloud computing and security remains directly proportionate.
- Azure Sphere, Microsoft’s secure IoT platform, works to ensure that your data and cloud is fully secure and cannot be accessed by third parties.
- Azure Sphere is ready to use for your products today.
- The production-ready modules and SOCs available to you allow you to build your own hardware around it
- don’t need any new application development tools, as all Azure Sphere development takes place in Visual Studio.
- Additionally, you will be able to collect and respond to the need-specific data of your customers.
- Azure’s IoT Hub Device Positioning services can be used by customers to configure zero-touch device provisioning.
2.Machine Learning(ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Have become the frontrunners when it comes to implementing cloud computing.
- They are only projected to grow even more rapidly in the years to come, thanks to their ability to
- Increase productivity
- Deliver on timelines
- Reduce resource restraints
- Microsoft Azure is one of the world’s leading cloud computing-based platforms
- Along with Google Cloud and AWS, it owns 76% of the market share.
- Present trends suggest Microsoft is set to introduce an end-to-end platform for machine learning services.
- One of the biggest challenges for developers who develop .NET code is the transition from the old .NET framework to the .NET Core.
- By the end of this year, you will have the opportunity to see how code will be explored in the future.
- The current .NET Core 3.1 is a long-term support version with cross-platform accessibility.
- Porting or transitioning to .NET 3.1 shows you what changes your existing code needs, and also gives you the opportunity to develop a new toolchain.
- oIt allows you to combine the best of Core, Xamarin, Framework, and Mono, and publish on Microsoft Azure app services.